Our certified professionals can run a full evaluation of your search presence and provide recommendations for improvement. Our SEO team has generated millions of dollars in revenue for our clients by ranking for some of the most competitive national search queries.Read More
Altec Design has been accepted into the elite Google partner PPC program. Our relationship with Google consists of daily collaboration with Googlers all over the country to ensure that our clients are getting the most profitable digital advertising anywhere.Read More
Your customers visit you on the web, why don't you visit them back? Remarketing allows you to actively re-engage those 98% of customers who wouldn't normally convert on your site. We have the ability to reach your customers again across thousands of sites!Read More
The best way to gain insights into your digital marketing efforts is through an analytics program keeping track of all of your site traffic. Our certified analytics experts will set you up with advanced site tracking analytics that will allow your tracking to be as comprehensive as you wish.Read More
Our clients choose and come back to us for two main reasons: quality work and flexibility. We aren't a big, one-size-fits-all shop that makes you conform to our product offerings. The services and products you get from Altec Design will to be custom designed to fit your individual needs perfectly. We use our expertise to determine what services will maximize our clients success, often times this means proposing innovative solutions the client hasn't even thought of. We look at ourselves as consultants identifying our clients’ needs and solutions, not just as service and product providers. Contact us today to learn about all of the options available to help you achieve your business objectives. A few things that you should know about working with us:
Our expert SEO team will assess your situation and quickly execute steps that will start your journey to the top of the search engine result page. Our SEO professionals have helped many St. Louis businesses transform their website into one of the top lead generation tools in their company. The SEO landscape is constantly evolving. We stay on top of all of the latest changes so you don't have to. We know what search engines look for when evaluating which websites should rank in the top results and we use that knowledge to improve your bottom line.
Our Altec Design PPC team is one of the few Google certified teams in the St. Louis region. While other companies specialize in a broad "shotgun" type targeting approach, we use more of a "laser" type of targeting strategy. What this means for you is that our default methodology is not blindly blanketing an area with ads, but instead using your advertising dollars to target very consumers right when they are looking for your product or service. We use a sophisticated suite of technology to perform this strategy.
On average only 2% of your websites visitors convert, what is your strategy for the other 98%? Remarketing is fairly new to the digital advertising party, but it has made quite an entrance. It operates under the assumption that, in most cases, customers don't convert on your website right away. Think about your online shopping habits; most likely you don't purchase the first product you see online, you keep looking around. Remarketing tracks the users are browsing your website and remembers those specific users to serve them ads as they continue to browse.
We can even take this already innovative process one step further. If you have product inventory listed on your website, we can serve ads only to those visitors whose browsing history indicates their interest in one of your individual products. Let our experts set your remarketing campaign up and you will find retaining your customers is much cheaper than getting new ones!
Our certified analytics experts will not just install your analytics tracking but we will take the time to make sure you know how to log into the interface and slice and dice the data so you can take away the valuable insights into your customers that any successful business today needs. In addition to training, we can setup daily, weekly, or monthly reports that will be delivered to your inbox with the timely information that is critical to help you run your business. We are experts in ensuring you know your web customers inside and out.
Please take a look at a few of our recent projects. These web design and
web development projects were designed custom to fit our clients' unique requirements.
Contact us for custom solutions to fulfill your needs.